|Company Name||Talent Bridge|
|Date Posted||March 18, 2013|
|Job Type||Direct Hire|
Sr. Systems Analyst (Tech Lead) – Corporate Systems Financial Applications
The role of the Sr. Systems Analyst (Tech Lead) – Corporate Systems Financial Applications is to provide technical expertise related to various Financial applications and other systems in the Corporate Systems portfolio. This role will work closely with the Delivery Manager and Project Manager on all technology issues and development projects. This role will be the owner of a number of applications in the Finance area for all support and enhancements. This role will be the technical subject matter expert for assigned financial applications. This role will work with Business Analysts and the business team to help define business requirements for new development and any support related changes.
The position requires knowledge of and hands-on experience with, Finance application tiers, concepts, processes, technology, and tools. This includes the following:
Lawson S3 Financial Management System V9 with LSF9 security
Lawson add-ins for MS Excel
CL and some RPG IV programming on the iSeries
iSeries command line utilities
iSeries query utility WRKDBF
Integration tools like MQ, XCOMM
Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
Database Software like Oracle, DB2, UDB etc.
Database utilities like TOAD, SQLPlus and Oracle tools
Operating Systems like Solaris, Linux, AIX, i5OS, mainframe zOS, Windows etc.
Operating System level scripting tools like Shell scripts, PERL scripts, Batch programming etc.
Mainframe tools like CICS, JCL, COBOL, DYL280, Jobtrac
Source control and version management tools like Librarian, Aldon Rocket
MS Office applications Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
Cognos Query Builder and Reporting
OneSource Tax preparation
· Work with business analysts and business team to define technically feasible requirements
· Analyze and implement appropriate tools/services to improve financial applications portfolio for assigned applications
· Responsible for delivering the design and development phases of the project for assigned projects
· Work with internal and external vendor teams on all support/enhancement/project related activities
· Working with support team on day to day support activities
· Working with support team on small enhancements
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or similar field.
· 7+ years experience as Systems Analyst, Technology Lead or other similar technology position in financial application area in retail or related domain.
· Strong SDLC experience and application architecture/design background.
· 3-5 years experience preferably in the retail and consumer products industry.
· Detailed functional understanding of financial applications, interfaces and business processes.